Convenient repository manager for storing various formats of artifacts.
The flow of components into and through an organization creates a complex software supply chain that can negatively impact speed, efficiency, and quality if not properly managed.
ICDC Artifactory serves as a universal corporate warehouse to efficiently manage and distribute component parts, assemblies, and finished goods.
• Centralized repository for managing popular component formats.
• Single source for all binaries and artifacts.
• Insight into component security, license, and quality issues.
• Efficiently distribute components between developers.
• Store and distribute Maven/Java, npm, Docker, raw.
• Manage components from development to release: binaries, containers, assemblies, and finished goods.
• Advanced support for the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) ecosystem, including Gradle and Maven.
• Repository Health Check (RHC) provides up-to-date component intelligence, so your teams make informed decisions early on.
• View components in need of remediation, prioritized by the severity of vulnerability.
• Deploy directly to a desired repository with your choice of build or deployment tool or directly via HTTP.
• Share binaries, snapshots and releases between groups of developers or post a collection of related, staged artifacts which can be easily tested, promoted, or discarded.